1. IntroductionIn the following document the terms WE represents Planet Web SRL owner of Dotamodsinstaller.com. The term OUR PRODUCTS represents the website Dotamodsinstaller.com and the Eletron App Dotamodsinstaller. WE is not be confused with the pronoun 'we' because the used grammar is similar for readability purposes.
These Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of OUR PRODUCTS. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of OUR PRODUCTS. By using this OUR PRODUCTS, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Dotamodsinstaller.com if you disagree with any of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Intellectual Property RightsWE own OUR PRODUCTS and its source code. WE do not own the mods, they are provided by the third party http://dota2shadymod.forumcommunity.net/ . If you are the owner of one of the mods and you want it removed from OUR PRODUCTS then please contact us and it will be removed.
WE do not own the images used for previewing the mods. They are used only for informational purposes.
3. RestrictionsYou are specifically restricted from all of the following
• selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any of OUR PRODUCTS materials;
• using OUR PRODUCTS in any way that is or may be damaging to OUR PRODUCTS;
• using OUR PRODUCTS in any way that impacts user access to OUR PRODUCTS;
• using this OUR PRODUCTS contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the OUR PRODUCTS, or to any person or business entity;
• engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to OUR PRODUCTS;
4. No warrantiesOUR PRODUCTS are provided “as is,” with all faults, and WE express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to OUR PRODUCTS or the materials contained on OUR PRODUCTS. Also, nothing contained on OUR PRODUCTS shall be interpreted as advising you.
5. Limitation of liabilityIn no event shall WE, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of OUR PRODUCTS whether such liability is under contract. WE, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of OUR PRODUCTS.
These are the regulations of Valve
"The following will not result in a VAC ban:
Using commands in the console.
Using commands in the Launch Options.
Using cheats in private lobbies.
Using a legitimate third party chat program like Xfire.
Cosmetic modding (models, textures, icons, sounds, text, etc). However, some mods, particularly those that involve a 3rd party program or changes to the game engine, may be considered too intrusive by the VAC system. Cheats can also be maliciously embedded within cosmetic mods, causing unsuspecting users to get banned.
Therefore modders should exercise careful judgment."
Valve states that theoretically you will not get banned for using mods and thus OUR PRODUCTS. But be advised, use OUR PRODUCTS at your own risk.
OUR PRODUCTS are only a way to manage your mods, it doesn't do nothing more than regular modding.
By using OUR PRODUCTS you assume total responsibility for any damage caused to your account or pc. OUR PRODUCTS may contain ads or crypto miners.
6. IndemnificationYou hereby indemnify to the fullest extent WE from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
7. SeverabilityIf any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
8. Variation of TermsWE are permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using OUR PRODUCTS you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.