TaylorSwiftSelenaGomezEllaLorde 

Can Please Tell Me What Is The Problem?

Im User Of Dota2mods for a while now ! and i was completly ok with ur software and iwas enjoying it ! some of items wasnt showin in game but it was ok ! i could live with that !t was so cool With software until this version !
moment i installed this version all of mods i installed by the software in game gone to fuck !
for example i was playing with queen arcana before this version ! it was cool little issues it had but it was good ! right now there is no arcana ! i picking it for example on royal decree ! my horns are black my hair are grey my body is pink my lower body is white ;-o ? what happend to the mods? how am i going to play this ! thats not all in aghanim for example i die or i go to the next room my wings vanishes ! my body turned naked and my head become bald without horns
how the hell I gonna play with that ! please please please fix this ! and tell me what is going on exactly why its happend in the first place
cristhian 
• 0 Points 
• 05 Nov 2020 @11:34
the bug occurs with the fur of the arcana of eartshaker with the second style .. it changes color when playing in ranked or bots .. fix that error please only the fur changes the part of its back the rest is ok. thanks
Sarah 
• 0 Points 
• 23 Sep 2020 @07:12
You go to your game library and search for Dota, click in properties and look for verify game files integrity
TaylorSwiftSelenaGomezEllaLorde 
• 0 Points 
• 22 Sep 2020 @09:48
i repairing it a lot ! but in game at first its good suddenly it turn out bald again ! but a question how do i verify game files? i mean its says where is ur steam app folder im telling him its here ! in steam apps folder ! it says no it isnt ! but when it click on steam folder it says its here ! i think thats bug too
Sarah 
• 0 Points 
• 22 Sep 2020 @07:33
Remember to always do that when she gets bald again, sometimes it will happen when you receive a lot of skills in the same time, so, avoiding that situation helps too.

I hope it fixes for u.
Sarah 
• 0 Points 
• 22 Sep 2020 @07:25
Oh, and remember to repair mods right after the verification ends <3
Sarah 
• 0 Points 
• 22 Sep 2020 @07:23
Verify the game files and it'll come back to normal. Happened to me.