TaylorSwiftSelenaGomezEllaLorde 

for cry sake fix ur software

i was playing with 3.9.7 software i had few issues ! but this version is disaster cant look at one of mod and dont find mountain of bugs ! for example i was playing with qop wings of arcana ! like a king ! now in this version i got puked what the fuck u doing ? fix this shit
• 0 Points 
• 22 Sep 2020 @09:46
NO NONONONONON DEAR ! i didnt mean that ! forgive me if i said something wrong but i faced too many people who they pretend to be female but turn out to be male ones ! now i know ur lady ! i apologize ! and about the matter of issues i will be more patient ! i just said this things cause i didnt know anything wanted to be aware of the situation ! like they tell us we have some bugs cause we move things to new software and we are fixing it something like that you know ! and again i apologizze
Sarah 
• 0 Points 
• 22 Sep 2020 @07:31
They are probably having some issues with the new software, since we didn't receive Treasure 3 and Wind yet. Just try to be more patient, they always add new itens so fast, we should be thankful.

And "sis or bro"? Do you know a man named Sarah? That's the crispy attitude i'm talking about, tone it down, dear, it's rude.
• 0 Points 
• 22 Sep 2020 @06:41
sisi or bro whatever u are ! im not insulting or anything ! im just little mad at some situations but no harsh words or anything i said did i ? im just saying their software did great ! in update 3.9.7 version ! had some issues for example most of heroes when u picked the head accessory for them wouldnt happend active in game but was working perfect ! im just wondering what happend to sofware in this version ! its like we are using some else software not their software ! cause 95 percent of mods which was work perfect gone to fuck or they dont work right or destroyed for good ? i just wanna know what is going on ?
Sarah 
• 0 Points 
• 22 Sep 2020 @04:10
Fix that attitude first, please, it's a free software, you should be more polite when you demand things