donzeee 

Raw Dota 2 mod that removes all skins and effects

Hello dear forum users!

Is there an option to remove all skins and effects? I would like my Dota be like it was before without all the shiny shit.
Robert 
• 1 Point 
• 26 Sep 2020 @10:33
yeah, it's possible, i was thinking of adding something like that.

basically you'd replace all items ever created with blanks, but it's a lot of files and a lot of work.

i'll think about it
TaylorSwiftSelenaGomezEllaLorde 
• 0 Points 
• 22 Sep 2020 @09:52
how u bought skin from valve
i think u mean u bought items from valve cause skins i didnt know skins can be bought ! aND ITEMS u can choose default mode on hero to change it to default ! mode isnt there for change the skin mate ! mode its like a cape like a blanket its put on on the hero ! and when u change the items it most of times dissapears cause u using ur items ! its just for default mode ! and i told u if u have mod on reset them if u dont have mode on and have issue with ur skin ! unsintal ur dota 2 and reinstall it ! but i never heard such as buying skin ! again i think u mean items like shoulder leg arm and body armors and suits
donzeee 
• 0 Points 
• 21 Sep 2020 @14:47
@TaylorSwiftSelenaGomezEllaLorde: I have original skins that are bought from Valve. I have never used mods before.

I want to use mods only to remove every skin possible :) Is that possible?
TaylorSwiftSelenaGomezEllaLorde 
• 0 Points 
• 21 Sep 2020 @14:33
of course of course ! u can chose reset mods capiche? also if even that of ur software didnt work go and click on remove all then build mods
This Post has been closed.