twss 

New Dota2mods Purple version

it's not free due server cost. But always update.
i didn't use purple version and using this green.
i hope someday this green will reborn like a god.
and i still open this green every day for ads.
this server may down soon if no one open this green.

https://discord.gg/fgaVnqraDq

https://discord.gg/rW8XqVfwR8

"@everyone Many of you keep asking why the Green aka Free Mods not updated anymore, well there was some problem why Green Mods are abandoned by Most Admins, while i'm the only one that can still working on it, alone

1. Ads broke the Mods, if you ever got Blank Whitescreen suddenly, that's is... why? it's because Ads now apply based on Owner Region, example if i live in Spain, my Ads will contain Spain Ads and not all country can access this Ads, this is why Blank Whitescreen always happen

2. Due to Ads problem, without your visits, i can't get any profits from the Ads... while i need to pay Server every Months for the Mods

3. And because Green aka Free Mods App have some broken Interface and System, there is no hope for fixing it and sadly we just leave it as it be, people still can access it as long the Server still running

because the reasons above, that's why i'm back working on Purple Versions (the Old Versions, most of you maybe know it if Green is Purple Mods before)... but for the Server Payment, currently there is no Ads that compatibles for the current conditions and this is why i make it become Monthly Payment, so by this mean, I DIDN'T GOT ANY MUCH PROFITS FROM THE MODS PAYMENT ITSELF BECAUSE MOST OF THE FUNDS ARE USING TO PAY THE SERVER

i didn't charge much like other Mods, 5 US$ for the First Month and 2 US$ for the Next Month, because i only need help for the Server Payment, not for my ownself profits, so keep this in your mind

The price is like :
1 Month : 5 US$
2 Months : 7 US$
3 Months : 9 US$
4 Months : 11 US$
etc

currently the Mods still updated and now i try to make Emblem Mods available, well it still on test for some Heroes, and will keep expand on next updates

Thank You for your Attentions, sorry for my broken English because i'm rushing to type this"
FilTeRoXiC 
• 1 Point 
• 28 Sep 2021 @03:16
i didnt get it
u want to shut this Green mod down ?!
why should we pay for purple one when we can pay for the real item?!
we just using this cause its free and for some people like me its fun to use some items
tell us the date of shut down
thx and gl
Tony 
• 0 Points 
• 19 Oct 2021 @08:50
dude,i can't broese in china,could u please told them there were many chinese player want to use the app.and also please told them that there were somebody who sell their serves illegal